OpenDreamKit is hosting a workshop on live structured documents to take place at Simula Research Laboratory in Oslo, Norway from Monday 16. October to Friday 20. October.
The workshop is dedicated to various aspects of live documents, including:
- Authoring language and tools (ReST, XML, latex, …),
- Converters (Sphinx, pandoc, docbook, …),
- Infrastructure for rendering documents,
- Infrastructure for interacting with the computing backends (e.g. Thebe based on the Jupyter protocol, sympy live, …),
- Online services providing computing backends (e.g. tmpnb, sagecell, binder, …),
- Integrated collaborative authoring environments (sharelatex, SMC, texmacs, …)
Participants can register via eventbrite.