# Progress report for CNRS
## Financial and administrative setup
- Everything on rails: money arrived, first expenses done,
we were even allowed to use some of the overhead.
- Signature of the consortium agreement is a bit of a
labyrinth but finally it looks like it will be done soon!
- failed to recruit an ingeneer: only 2 reasonable
candidates among the 20 auditions and they did not take
the job. Will perform another recruitment session this
- Sage school during DIMACOS school in Alger (Adrien Boussicault)
- [PARI/GP days in Grenoble](http://pari.math.u-bordeaux.fr/Events/PARI2016/)
## Main upcoming tasks and deliverables
- T4.12 Python/Cython bindings: Jeroen Demeyer already
[cloned the repository of cypari](https://github.com/jdemeyer/cypari)
developed by the creators of [Snappy](http://www.math.uic.edu/t3m/SnapPy/).
The two original developers Marc Culler and Nathan
Dunfield will be at Sage days 74 in Paris.
- [Sage days 73 in Oaxaca](http://wiki.sagemath.org/days73)
- Sage days in Tunisia, Sfax (probably march)
- Sage days in Morocco (probably april-may)