# Progress report for Simula
Martin Alnæs and Min RK
## Financial and administrative setup
- Everything on rails: money arrived, first expenses done
- N.N., Postdoctoral Fellow
- Application posted on opendreamkit.org, euraxess.eu, finn.no, nav.no, jupyter email list, NA digest.
- **Few replies, one week to application deadline**
- Start: As soon as possible
- Duration: two years
- Please spread to relevant candidates.
- Progress on [D4.6: Tools for collaborating on notebooks via version-control](https://github.com/OpenDreamKit/OpenDreamKit/issues/95)
- Prototyping started as project [nbdime](https://github.com/martinal/nbdime)
- Discussion with Jupyter community started under [JPEP#8](https://github.com/jupyter/enhancement-proposals/pull/8)
- Due month 12.
## Main upcoming tasks and deliverables (1/2)
Notes on other WP4 deliverables:
- Due month 6:
- D4.1 (PARI) - moved responsibility to WP3
- D4.2 (Report on Active/Structured Documents Requirements and existing Solutions) Jacobs University in charge
## Main upcoming tasks and deliverables (2/2)
- Due month 12:
- D4.3 (MathHub.info) Jacobs University in charge
- D4.4 (GAP/PARI kernels) UPSud leads this one, I believe there was work done at a PARI workshop
- D4.5 (Sage/Jupyter notebooks) Some work for .rst in https://github.com/nthiery/rst-to-ipynb
## Additional Notes
- Martin Alnæs is on leave from mid April to end of July.
- This makes hiring postdoc soon more critical for completion of D4.6.
- Consider this a minor risk as we already have progress.