# Progress report for CNRS
## Financial and administrative setup
- Everything on rails: money arrived, first expenses done,
we were even allowed to use some of the overhead.
- Going back and forth between laboratory administration and
CNRS is a bit of a nightmare. But with patience, things
- failed to recruit an engineer on time: only two reasonable
candidates among the 20 interviews and they did not take the job
(September 2015). We are in the process of hiring an engineer for
- T2.5 Sage school during DIMACOS school in Alger (Nov 2015)
- T2.3 [PARI/GP days in Grenoble (Jan 2016)](http://pari.math.u-bordeaux.fr/Events/PARI2016/)
- T2.5 [Sage day in Monastir (Mar 2016)](http://www.edsf.fss.rnu.tn/Colloque1/colloque3.html)
- T2.5 [Sage days 73 in Oaxaca (May 2016)](http://wiki.sagemath.org/days73)
- WP5 [50 Sage tickets](https://trac.sagemath.org/query?author=~Vincent+Delecroix&or&author=~Adrien+Boussicault&max=500&col=id&col=summary&col=status&col=milestone&col=component&desc=1&order=milestone) about algebra, arithmetic, combinatorics and core functionalities.
- [PARI/GP release (2.7.6)](http://pari.math.u-bordeaux.fr/download.html) (bugfix release)
## Main upcoming tasks and deliverables
- [T5.6: HPC infrastructure for combinatorics](https://github.com/OpenDreamKit/OpenDreamKit/issues/104)
The engineer to be recruited will work intensively on this task. We
already have a prototype for the C library.
- [D5.10: Parallelization engine for pari](https://github.com/OpenDreamKit/OpenDreamKit/issues/108)