# Progress report for University of Warwick
## Financial and administrative setup
- Administration all going smoothly
- John Cremona is currently the only participant at Warwick
## Activities 1/2
- John Cremona was on study leave from mid-September to mid-December,
but spent much of that time working on LMFDB matters which are
relevant to WP6.
- Work on LMFDB (funded externally by EPSRC and ICERM) has included
better documentation of the database contents (constitutent
databases and collections, definition of data fields and types)
towards Task 6.8 (LMFDB Case Study), part of WP6.
## Activities 2/2
- Contribution to Task 6.1 (Survey of existing DKS bases, Formulation
- Contribution to draft Data Management Plan.
- Attending St Andrews workshop, working with Michael Kohlhase and his
research group and Paul-Olivier Dehaye on using MMT to provide a new
way to access / view LMFDB data, starting with elliptic curves over
Q, following on from work done by Michael together with Paul-Olivier
- Next planned activity: advertise and hire the 24-month Research
Software Engineer as in the proposal.