# Progress report for UJF
## Financial and administrative setup
- Everything on rails: money arrived, first expenses done,
we were even allowed to use some of the overhead.
- Pierrick Brunet (engineer planned to be recruited à T0 found another job). UJF decided to delay this recrutement until spring 16.
- First hiring will take place this spring.
- Then another engineer planned for sept 16.
- Research work in progress on T5.3 (main effort schedule to start in sept 16)
## Main upcoming tasks and deliverables
- D5.2 Pythran/Cython integration: work already started and will be delivered for the T+18 milestone
- Sage days HPC in Grenoble (spring 17)