The Review for the first Reporting Period of OpenDreamKit is taking place on the 26th of April in Brussels at the CLORA (Club of associated research organisations) headquarters. This Review will be preceded by 2 full days of Project meetings and rehearsals at the same location.
Preparation of the review
Agenda of the week
- Monday 24/04:
Rooms “Hergé” and “Magritte” booked from 9 am until 12:30 O’clock
-> “Hergé” for Quality review Board (meeting begin at 10:30 AM): QRB members and the Coordinator
-> “Magritte”: cross-reviews of slides and demos, first round of talk rehearsals
- Rooms “MONTOYER” & “MAGRITTE” - booked from 12:30 until 20:30 PM
- Tuesday 25/04: run-through rehearsal all day, Rooms “Montoyer” & “Magritte” - from 8:30 AM until 20:30 PM
- Put your comments on this pad
Wednesday 26/04: REVIEW, Room “Delvaux-Picasso”- booked from 8:00 AM until 18:00 PM
- Thursday and Friday 27-28/04: Workshop in Brussels (More information available on github)
Agenda of the review (26/04/2017)
- 9:00 Welcome
- 9:30 Some context and case studies
10:45 Coffee break, with demonstrators and posters
- 11:45 Achievements, by work package, session 1
12:45 Lunch in the premises, with demonstrators and posters
- 13:45 Achievements, by Work Package, session 2
- 15:45 Wrap up (Nicolas M. Thiéry)
16:00 Assessment preparation by Reviewers and the Project Officer
17:00 Feedback and discussion with reviewers
- 18:00 End of review
- Evening: Social dinner
A framadate poll was created.
Hotels in the area
The premises are located at the heart of the European neighbourhood of the Brussels region. OpendreamKit’s coordinator redirects to this list of hotels with which the European Commission has negotiated prices.
Please each participant book separately their hotel rooms
Restaurant booked for 8 PM. The restaurant name is TITANIC (located a few minutes walk away from CLORA premises).