The Review for the first Reporting Period of OpenDreamKit is taking place on the 26th of April in Brussels at the CLORA (Club of associated research organisations) headquarters. This Review will be preceded by 2 full days of Project meetings and rehearsals at the same location.
Hotels in the area
The premises are located at the heart of the European neighbourhood of the Brussels region. OpendreamKit’s coordinator redirects to this list of hotels with which the European Commission has negotiated prices.
Is particularly advised the Best Western hotel (pages 8 and 9). Please each participant book separately their hotel rooms
Content of the Review
- Slides presenting what is expected.
REMINDER: HAVE TO BE PRESENT:
- All WP leaders + Coordinator + project manager
At least one representative per site
- Will be examined by the Project Officer and the three Reviewers:
- the degree to which the work plan has been carried out and whether all deliverables were completed
- whether the objectives are still relevant and provide scientific or industrial breakthrough potential
- how resources were planned and used in relation to the achieved progress, and if their use respects the principles of economy, efficiency and effectiveness
- the management procedures and methods of the project
- the beneficiaries’ contributions and their integration within the project
- the expected potential scientific, technological, economic, competitive and social impact, and plans for using and disseminating results
- eligibility of the costs claimed
- compliance with other grant agreement obligations
A framadate poll was created.
- Monday 24/04: Steering Committee meeting in the morning? Rehearsals in the afternoon?
- Morning: small (10 people)meeting room with beamer
- Afternoon: medium (20 people) meeting room + small (10 people) meeting room Closing of rooms: 8:30 pm
- Tuesday 25/04: Rehearsals all day?
All day medium (20 people) meeting room + small (10 people) meeting room Closing of rooms: 8:30 pm
- Wednesday 26/04: REVIEW
All day big (40 sitting people, max 60) meeting room
- Evening: dinner to be organised
NB: from the looks of photos, the maximum amount of persons per room is most probably underestimated