We have set various objectives and tasks. The nine objectives must be reached thanks to tasks, which are divided into seven workpackages. The various tasks are considered accomplished after the deliverables related to them are implemented and/or published.
We use github as a task management tool: each task and each deliverable is made into a github issue where discussions are carried out. All our discussion and development process is public.
You will find below a list of our work packages linked to the relevant folders on github which contains a description of the workpackage and source files for the deliverables which have been completed.
- Develop and standardise math soft and data for VRE: WP3, WP4, WP5, WP6
- Develop core VRE components: WP3, WP4, WP5, WP6
- Bring together communities: WP2, WP3
- Update a range of softwares: WP3, WP5
- Foster a sustainable ecosystem: WP3, WP4, WP5, WP6
- Explore social aspects: WP7
- Identify and extend ontologies: WP6
- Effectiveness of the VRE: WP2, WP7
- Effective dissemination: WP2, WP7